Henrik Larsson ("Company", “we”, “us”, or “our”), is committed to making this website usable by all people by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA). We're constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA)
These guidelines outline four main principles that state that sites should be:
- Perceivable - Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable - User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable - Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust - Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
- Further information: see disclaimer below
Further details: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA)
Henrik Larsson strives to take the web and front-end development forward, that means not supporting older, outdated and insecure browsers. On https://www.larssonhenrik.com we are using modern CSS features that may not be supported in all browsers. This website serves as a “personal playground” where new front-end technologies can, and should be discovered. This doesn’t mean the site should not be operable by those users using older browsers, but the experience may not be a perfect one. The intent is, as said, not to leave out any users with disabilities. Rather, to sum up, take the web and front-end development forward with accessibility being an obvious aspect.
Prefers reduced motion
This website contains animations that some users may find disturbing or irritating. We don't yet have a solution for this but we plan to implement support for prefers reduced motion in the future.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the accessibility of the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: